RYCO 200 Series air fittings and automatic couplings have been widely used in industries across Australia for over 30 years.
Genuine RYCO air fittings are the only way to guarantee that your air connections and couplings will work every time.
RYCO Airline Couplings are a type of quick connect couplings used in air systems to connect pneumatic tools to a supply of compressed air. They make switching between tools quick and efficient in a fast-paced work environment.
All RYCO Airline Couplings are long lasting with stainless steel springs and balls, synthetic rubber seals, and brass or hardened steel sleeves.
Typical applications –
- Air tool hose couplings for on-site work in construction
- Automotive workshop applications
- Mining equipment application
- General compressed air system connections
- Corrosion resistant
- Long lasting
- Hard wearing
- Rated at 1300 litres per min. (45 CFM)
- 1 x Ryco Genuine 200 series Female Bsp Brass Air Coupling
- Connects to Ryco 200 series nipples / Plugs