PCL AFG4J03 Airforce MK4 Tyre InflatorThe new AIRFORCE MK4 Tyre Inflator is as robust as ever and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates and high performance for both indoor and outdoor applications. Meanwhile the redesigned piston and seal arrangement means increased accuracy - cycle tests now give over 400,000 inflation cycles at 100% accuracy - over 50% more than previously!
With a new, modern slim line body design the gauge is now lighter yet more ergonomic to give increased comfort in use.
- New Viewing Window: Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter Weight: Gauge body weighs 923g, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape: Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New Valve Mechanism: Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to "push" against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- New Piston & Seal Design: New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Accuracy Standards: Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, meets EC 86/217 and compliant with EN12645:2014
- Accuracy Meets EC 86/217 Compliant with EN12645:2014
- Reading Accuracy: 0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 13.8 bar / 200 psi
- Inflation Flow: 500 l/min / 18 cfm
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 55 0C
- Made in England
Please note that this is Professional Workshop Equipment which is also used by DIY and Hobbyists alike. It requires a source of air in order for it to inflate. It does not self-inflate like some non-professional equipment in the market.