Seat: Nitrile Butadiene
Working Pressure: 500 PSI (3.4 MPa)
-20°C to 80°C
- General purpose ball valve suitable for mining and industrial applications.
- Solid construction with unique one piece ball and stem provides positive on/off action.
- In-line maintenance is easy
- Body materials: Spheroidal graphite cast iron to ISO 1083; 400-250-15 SGI
- Handle: Pressed mild steel
- Ball & Stem: Spheroidal graphite cast iron to ISO 1083; Chrome copper plated to AS1192
- Bolts: Hex, M10 x 1.5 x 90, Grade 8.8, black
- Nuts: Hex, M10 x 1.5, zinc plated, Grade 8