For use with reclaimed water when pressure is used, commonly used on concrete trucks, concrete batching plants, Fire and quarries etc.
- Proudly Australian made for Australian Conditions.
- Excellent U.V. Resistance to withstand extreme Australian conditions.
- Ribbed outer cover provides superior resistance to abrasion.
- Conforms to AS / NZS2554 –Class B
- Working Pressure 1.6mpa / 232 psi
- Operating temperature -5⁰C to + 60⁰C.
- Lilac ribbed outer cover Printed “WASTE WATER –DO NOT DRINK”
- Manufactured with a 4:1 pressure safety factor (burst pressure is four times greater than the operating pressure).
Inner core: Black flexible PVC with smooth finish
Reinforcing: High tenacity polyester yarn
Outer cover: UV stabilised lilac (purple) PVC with a ribbed finish