Hansen Threaded Hex Poly Nipples - Male
Use these High Density Poly Nipples to connect two female fittings.
Our High Density Fittings made by Hansen are very high quality and can be used in constant mains pressure applications.
- Precision heavy duty tapered threads give a strong reliable seal.
- Manufactured from a raw material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water.
- Manufactured from high quality glass fibre reinforced nylon.
- Weather, termite, fungi & bacteria resistant.
- Common applications include horticultural, agricultural, irrigation, marine & plumbing.
- Fire Rating UL94HB and UV Stabilised.
- Suitable for many types of fluid.
- Use a thread sealant on all threaded connection.
- Hansen have tested all its products for use with cold water up to a maximum temperature of 60°C (140°F). Hansen do not recommend the use of these products with temperatures higher than 60°C (140°F) as plastic expands due to temperature increases.