Inner diameter:19.25mm [3/4"]
Maximum working pressure: 145 PSI
Minimum burst pressure: 580 PSI / 4 MPa
Inner core: Black PVC with a smooth finish.
Reinforcing: High tenacity polyester yarn.
Outer cover: UV stabilized black PVC with a ribbed finish.
Black PVC pressure hose suitable for use on fire reels. This hose has a ribbed outer for high abrasion resistance.
This hose can also be used for Chemical spraying.
Excellent UV resistance.
Excellent abrasion resistance.
Complies to Australian StandardAS1221
Manufactured with a 4:1 safety factor (burst pressure is four times greater than working pressure).
- Made in Australia
This hose comes with original fire hose 19mm Brass Fittings specifically made for Fire hoses, These fittings have a longer barb which means it can handle high pressure water without leakage or having to pop out. Brass Fittings includeHigh pressure Adjustable Brass Nozzle (Jet to Spray). 2 x Connectors, 1 x tap adapter (suitable for both 19mm & 25mm Tap.
ZORRO trolley will keep your hose free from kinks and twists as it takes the strain out of watering even a large garden simply turn the handle to wind and unwind up to 100 metres of hose
It is easily assembled, it is sturdily made from powder-coated solid steel. It has wide, rubber tyres to move easily over rough ground. Available only in matte black sophisticated finish with lime green rims, 1.8M black 18mm extension hose with brass fittings, sure to compliment any garden.
Here's the easy way for no kinks in your hose - nothing to drag or carry
- PB-Free and UV protection powder coating surface
- Pneumatic Tyres
- Easy assembly &disassembly
Carries up to:
- 150 metres of 12mm hose
- 100 metres of 18-20mm hose
- 60 metres of 25mm hose
You will receive:
- 1.8M of 18MM extension hose to connect to the Tap
- Tap adaptor on extension hose connects to 3/4" Taps (1" brass bush provided for bigger 25MM tap outlets)
- Brass 18MM Connection throughout the reel for high water flow
- ZORRO Brass Adjustable Nozzle
- Only Available in Matte Black with Green Rims
- All thread on reel is BSP (British Standard Pipe) and meets Australian standards
Body:L950 x W630 x H1100
Wheel: 10" x 3.50-4