Inner Diameter: 12.5 mm
Outer Diameter: 20.5 mm
Maximum Working Pressure: 2.1 MPA (300 PSI)
Minimum Burst Pressure: 1200 PSI / 8.4 MPa
Construction: PVC With polymer mesh reinforcement, black inner wall, matt red outer wall.
Temperature Range: -5 ̊C to 90 ̊C Note: 12.5mm Biodiesel hose tested to 4.8Mpa burst at 95 ̊C when fitted with crimped one piece fittings.
A new specialty hose with extremely high resistance to many chemicals including biodiesel and other hydrocarbons and solvents.
Barfell High temperature comes with crimped brass fittings which include:
- 1 x 1/2” quick female brass snap on connector
- 1 x Zorro brass Tap adaptor suitable for 3/4” and 1” Tap sizes
- 1 x 1/2” bsp brass swivel male fitting
- 1 X Dixon Flow Boss Hot Wash Gun
Please note all fittings are crimped on the hose as per images.
BARFELL Multipurpose hose suitable for higher temperatures where general purpose rubber hoses have been traditionally used. An excellent hot was hose.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Application: Factories, workshops, restaurants, quarries, mines, construction sites, farming projects and concrete handling etc. where a quality multi purpose hose offers a one-off solution to all your needs. The hose is non-conductive construction which is resistant to air, water, petroleum-based products, many chemicals, solvents and sprays.
DIXON Flow Boss Heavy Duty Washdown Gun
- For low pressure cleaning and sanitation applications, such as food and dairy processing, tank and drum cleaning, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing and meat and poultry packing.
Ergonomic design for operator comfort.
Hollow cone spray pattern
Insulated cover for heat protection. Protects hands from water temperatures to 80°C.
High flow rate
Increased strength & durability
Upgraded seal design for superior pressure tightness
- Hose connects at base of gun for easy maneuvering
- An adjusting screw on the back of the gun allows the jet to be altered to the desired pattern.
Flow Capacity, 25 L/Min At 500 KPA (6.6 GPM At 72 Psi)
Maximum Operating Pressure 2400kpa (350 Psi)
Rubber coated handle
All stainless steel & brass construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- Blue rubber cover
- Automatic shut off valve provides economical water consumption.
- Directional arrow on top of gun provides visual indication of water flow.