Outer Diameter: 1/4"
Inner Diameter: 0.171"
Min Bend Radius: 1.50"
Working Pressure: 150 PSI @ 23°C
- Meets SAE J844 and DOT FMVSS 571.106 specifications
- Rated up to 150 PSI working pressure
- Made from poly-amide (nylon)
- Good resistance against heat and light
- Designed for air brake applications in trucks and trailers
- Made in Australia
J844 air brake tubing is made from poly-amide (nylon) to meet requirements of SAE J844 and DOT FMVSS 571.106 specifications. They are developed specifically for air brake applications in trucks and trailers. They can also be used in a wide range of instrumentation and secondary air systems. The tubes are rated up to 150 PSI working pressure @ 23°C and have a wide range of operating temperatures (-40°C to +93°C). They provide good resistance against ageing caused by heat and light. Made in Australia. Type A tubes are of single wall construction. Type B tubes have a double wall construction with a nylon core, synthetic fibre braid and a nylon cover.