Inner Diameter: 19 mm
Outer Diameter: 29 mm
Maximum Working Pressure: 1.8 MPA (290 PSI)
Minimum Burst Pressure: 1000 PSI / 7.2 MPa
Construction: PVC With polymer mesh reinforcement, black inner wall, matt red outer wall.
Temperature Range: -5 ̊C to 90 ̊C Note: 19mmmm Biodiesel hose tested to 4.8Mpa burst at 95 ̊C when fitted with crimped one piece fittings.
A new specialty hose with extremely high resistance to many chemicals including biodiesel and other hydrocarbons and solvents.
BARFELL Multipurpose hose suitable for higher temperatures where general purpose rubber hoses have been traditionally used. An excellent hot was hose.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Application: Factories, workshops, restaurants, quarries, mines, construction sites, farming projects and concrete handling etc. where a quality multi purpose hose offers a one-off solution to all your needs. The hose is non-conductive construction which is resistant to air, water, petroleum-based products, many chemicals, solvents and sprays.
- Zorro Stainless Steel mountable Reel
- Holds up to 18 metres of 3/4" Hose.
- Comes with a 1.8mt Extension Hose with crimped fittings
- Please note all fittings on the hose is crimped to achieve maximum temperature
- This reel has a wing up handle suitable for mounting on the Ground or Wall.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Brass
- Please note you will receive your hose and reel all set up as seen in the images with fittings, all you have to do is mount it on the wall. (brackets included)
DIXON Flow Boss Gun
For low pressure cleaning and sanitation applications, such as food and dairy processing, tank and drum cleaning, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing and meat and poultry packing.
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort.
- Hollow cone spray pattern
- Insulated cover for heat protection. Protects hands from water temperatures to 80°C.
- High flow rate
- Complete serviceability
- Increased strength & durability
- Upgraded seal design for superior pressure tightness
- Hose connects at base of gun for easy manoeuvring
- An adjusting screw on the back of the gun allows the jet to be altered to the desired pattern.
- Flow Capacity, 25 L/Min At 500 Kpa (6.6 GPM At 72 Psi)
- Maximum Operating Pressure 2400kpa (350 Psi)
- Rubber coated handle
- All stainless steel & brass construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- Blue rubber cover
- Automatic shut off valve provides economical water consumption.
- Directional arrow on top of gun provides visual indication of water flow.
Images are of 1/2" Hose on Reel