PRE-ORDER open now - Order will be shipped 26 November 2021
HOSE Inner Diameter: 12.5 mm
Outer Diameter: 20.5 mm
Maximum Working Pressure: 2.1 MPA (300 PSI)
Minimum Burst Pressure:1200 PSI / 8.4 MPa
Construction: PVC With polymer mesh reinforcement, black inner wall, matt red outer wall.
Temperature Range: -5 ̊C to 90 ̊C Note: 12.5mm Biodiesel hose tested to 4.8Mpa burst at 95 ̊C when fitted with crimped one piece fittings.
A new specialty hose with extremely high resistance to many chemicals including biodiesel and other hydrocarbons and solvents.
BARFELL Multipurpose hose suitable for higher temperatures where general purpose rubber hoses have been traditionally used. An excellent hot was hose.
Application: Factories, workshops, restaurants, quarries, mines, construction sites, farming projects and concrete handling etc. where a quality multi purpose hose offers a one-off solution to all your needs. The hose is non-conductive construction which is resistant to air, water, petroleum-based products, many chemicals, solvents and sprays.
Please note all fittings come crimped on the hose, please refer hose images and extension hose.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Zorro Stainless Steel mountable Reel
- Holds up to 30 metres of 1/2" Hose.
- Please note all fittings comes crimped on the hose to achieve maximum temperature
- Comes with a 1.5mt Hot water extension Hose with crimped fitting (please refer to extension hose image)
- Tap adaptor suitable foe 3/4" and 1" Tap sizes
- This reel has a wing up handle suitable for mounting on the Ground or Wall.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Brass
DIXON Flow Boss Gun
- For low pressure cleaning and sanitation applications, such as food and dairy processing, tank and drum cleaning, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing and meat and poultry packing.
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort.
- Hollow cone spray pattern
- Insulated cover for heat protection. Protects hands from water temperatures to 80°C.
- High flow rate
- Complete serviceability
- Increased strength & durability
- Upgraded seal design for superior pressure tightness
- Hose connects at base of gun for easy maneuvering
- An adjusting screw on the back of the gun allows the jet to be altered to the desired pattern.
- Flow Capacity, 25 L/Min At 500 Kpa (6.6 GPM At 72 Psi)
- Maximum Operating Pressure 2400kpa (350 Psi)
- Rubber coated handle
- All stainless steel & brass construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- Blue rubber cover
- Automatic shut off valve provides economical water consumption.
- Directional arrow on top of gun provides visual indication of water flow.