High Pressure AG Spray CHEMICAL Hose
Made in Australia
Inner Diameter: 10MM (3/8")
Working Pressure: 600 P.S.I (2.2 Mpa)
Minimum Burst Pressure: 1100 (7.6Mpa)
Purpose: A general purpose agricultural spray and chemical hose for medium pressures, consists of PVC/nitrile in the inner tube and cover for superior resistance to solvents and longer life.
Suitable for transferring diluted weedicides, pesticides in general agricultural and horticultural industries.
Meets Australian Standards AS 2554 Class B
• 100% Australian Made
• Tangle Free
• Black outer and constructed with PVC inner
• Ease of handling under even extreme cold conditions
• Manufactured from oil resistant compounds for long term performance
• High abrasion resistance and good weathering properties for long service life
• 4:1 safety factor allowing for pressure surges and variations in operating temperature - essential for long term performance
• Excellent Flexibility