Netafim's Automatic Line Flushing Valve will disperse approx. 4 ltrs of water at the beginning of every irrigation cycle. This will flush out any dirt particles accumulated in the dripline and should be installed at the lowest point in the system.
It has a 1/2" male threaded base which screws into a poly female threaded tee in the dripline.
• Withstands chemicals and fertilisers
• Low sensitivity to water quality
• UV resistance
• Simple structure, easy assembly and reliable operation
• Closes off water flow automatically
• 1/2 inch BSP male thread
• Coloured coded to suit brown drip line
• Unscrew valve to clean out any debris