Inner Diameter: 12.5 mm
Outer Diameter: 20.5 mm
Maximum Working Pressure: 2.1 MPA (300 PSI)
Minimum Burst Pressure: 1200 PSI / 8.4 MPa
Construction: PVC With polymer mesh reinforcement, black inner wall, matt red outer wall.
Temperature Range: -5 ̊C to 90 ̊C Note: 12.5mm Biodiesel hose tested to 4.8Mpa burst at 95 ̊C when fitted with crimped one piece fittings.
A new specialty hose with extremely high resistance to many chemicals including biodiesel and other hydrocarbons and solvents.
Barfell High temperature comes with crimped brass fittings which include:
- 1 x 1/2” Brass Nut and Tail
- Suitable for all tap sizes including 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- Rubber washers included for all the tap inserts
- 1 x 1/2” bsp brass swivel male fitting
- 1 X Dixon Flow Boss Hot Wash Gun
Please note all fittings are crimped on the hose as per images.
- BARFELL Multipurpose hose suitable for higher temperatures where general purpose rubber hoses have been traditionally used. An excellent hot was hose.
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Application: Factories, workshops, restaurants, quarries, mines, construction sites, farming projects and concrete handling etc. where a quality multi purpose hose offers a one-off solution to all your needs. The hose is non-conductive construction which is resistant to air, water, petroleum-based products, many chemicals, solvents and sprays.
DIXON Flow Boss Heavy Duty Washdown Gun
- For low pressure cleaning and sanitation applications, such as food and dairy processing, tank and drum cleaning, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing and meat and poultry packing.
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort.
- Hollow cone spray pattern
- Insulated cover for heat protection. Protects hands from water temperatures to 80°C.
- High flow rate
- Complete serviceability
- Increased strength & durability
- Upgraded seal design for superior pressure tightness
- Hose connects at base of gun for easy maneuvering
- An adjusting screw on the back of the gun allows the jet to be altered to the desired pattern.
- Flow Capacity, 25 L/Min At 500 KPA (6.6 GPM At 72 Psi)
- Maximum Operating Pressure 2400kpa (350 Psi)
- Rubber coated handle
- All stainless steel & brass construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- Blue rubber cover
- Automatic shut off valve provides economical water consumption.
- Directional arrow on top of gun provides visual indication of water flow.